Saturday, February 21, 2009

No Comment

This is my first blog. No one writes comments even after I went unconscious and fell in the pool. It was almost the demise of a lifelong Yankee fan. Still no comment. The MRI of my brain still has not come back so I don't know if they found anything. I have felt great during ALL THE TESTS(DOESN'T EVERY HYPOCHONDRIAC?). But sure enough yesterday at 4:00 I could barely drive across town especially on little tiny bridges and at 55mph. So I rested and called hubby for help(whose $800 motorcycle with $2000 in repairs wouldn't make it across town without a stop for a can of oil.) His motorcycle and I recovered and made it shakily back home. First I went to the Space Coast Quilt Show at Brevard Community College. It was excellent . I met my Art Teacher who asked me how I was. I said : It's not worth discussing. But I could barely converse with her. After a candy, I seemed to cheer up and enjoyed the show. The quilts were colorful, creative and very skillful productions. I made the Titusville Quilt showing The Cape Canaveral National Seashore and a rocket blasting off from the Kennedy Space Center as the wallpaper on my phone.
So my next project is a Yankee Go Home Crazy Quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment