Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Falling Into The Pool-Got Drugs?

I did alternate nostril breathing (Yoga) one hour after going to the neurologist who only took my pulse not my blood pressure and one day after getting a temporary cap on my top right tooth (that's been hurting for ten years) at the dentist, blacked out and fell fully clothed into the pool. Luckily it was shallow. I got out of the pool and called the neurologist who wouldn't speak to me (but through her secretary told me to go to the Emergency Ward at Jest Perished Hospital in Titusville, Florida. I called my husband for a ride but he was having an EKG at Jest Perished in Port St. John. So I took an aspirin,bathed, washed and dried my Pool Water soaked clothes, and later got dressed. That was 3:00. My husband didn't arrive until 6:30. We did not go to the hospital. We went home. I was fine.
I am the only Baby Boomer I know not taking medicine. I've been to the doctor in Florida,Massachusetts and Vermont for this fainting problem. I get tested and don't qualify for any medicine. So I'm not holding my breath waiting for medicine for my dizziness(YES I'M A BLONDE BOMBSHELL) . Maybe Alex Rodriguez or the 130 other Major league baseball players who tested positive drugs can get me something. I usually only feel faint when driving. I never faint but I feel a blackout coming. Yesterday kerplunk into the pool was the first time I ever went unconcious. So Alex-got any extra Plavix, Lipitor, antihistamines, statins,thyroid pills, diabetes medication etc. that you don't need? I can't get any help from the doctors. And these are the good doctors who will see new patients. Most doctors will see no one new in Cape Cod or Florida. I'm going to the ear doctor tomorrow. I felt dizzyish after blowing my nose today. an antihistamine fixed me up. Got Drug?

2 comments:

  1. What does defensive driving have to do with blacking out and falling into a pool? Does the course help you be able to drive sooner than six months?

    ReplyDelete