Saturday, January 21, 2012

HAY QUE PONER EL PATIO!

                                       My entrance patio is looking good since I had the old bench,table and chairs painted black.  It took days to sand,prime with a rust inhibitor and paint them.  The patio now has a fresh clean look.  The watering system is working well now.  My large pot of Mums have come back to life and are blooming alot of maroon daisy like flowers.  I bought them half dead at a discount.  They almost completely died here.  I put them in a corner and they revived after a month or two.  I think they had too much water .
                                            My back patio on the sixth green looks good too.   Thee's lots of greenery and a few Impatiens,Petunia and Begonias.  The watering system doesn't always hit the whole garden.   So I try to put the flowers where the sprinklers are watering.  That's the gardening report for 2012 except I have four potted OSU Blueberry tomato plants.  They taste like tomatoes but have the anti-oxident capabilities of blueberries.  They will be dark in color.  We thought it was Ohio State University but it's Oklahoma which is OK by me.
                                            OKLAHOMA-OK

No comments:

Post a Comment