Monday, March 12, 2012

Waning

WANING GIBBOUS IS UPON US.
        Mischievious Mercury is in my 7th House Of Relationships. 


I feel like I'm waning so finally I drank a few glasses of water.  In these hot dry climates, coffee just doesn't do it.  Daylight Savings Time has sent me into a tizzy.  It was the former 6:30 when I arose to the sound of mowers and blowers.   Everyone and their grandmother parked their golf carts by my back door on the sixth green.  There was no peace or privacy since I arose.

I received a call from a buyer.  I have a rental sign up.  Maybe that upped the ante for these potential buyers.  He asked questions and said he'd tell his wife and then maybe they'd look at it.  So we will see.  We'll tell the realtor we can't be out until next week.  We were shooting for this Thursday the Ides of March but it will have to be the 22nd.     We rushed because Treder has a potential renter for a furnished townhouse.  It sounds like he wants to be on the river at Harbor Pointe.

No comments:

Post a Comment